Other Blogs

I have started two other blogs, not that anyone reads this one, but anywho, the first is a game, that my friends and I used to play, called top 10, I was hopping that people would jump at the idea to play, but so far I can't get anyone to join in. Basicly the idea is, to come up with 10 reason for anything. You can be as crazy as you want. Anything goes. I thought people would jump at the idea, but so far no one has joined in. OH well. the link is, http://top-ten-reasons.blogspot.com/ . I am sure someone else will steel the idea, and make it a huge hit, and soon everyone will be top tenning, but till then,,,,, Second, I decided to start a blog about being a single dad. You probably won't learn anything, but maybe you might chuckle a few times. The link to it is http://tips4dads.blogspot.com/ Haven't posted much there yet, but hopefully in the near future it will be completly up and running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyApocabox

Bush, Conservative Values and the Culture of Death

Febuary Apocabox