2006/04/16

What about Brian?

Sneak Preview: Sunday, April 16 @ 10/9c"Pilot"
What about Brian? Of his close-knit group of friends, everyone else has paired off, while Brian has emerged as the last bachelor standing. At 34, regardless of his run of bad luck in matters of the heart, Brian still holds out hope that one day he'll open the door and be blinded by love. However questions about his fate have been popping up more frequently in his head. The most pressing question is- and it's one that only he can answer -- could all of his problems stem from the fact that he is harboring a crush on the picture-perfect Marjorie, his best friend's girl?

Ok, I have been getting crap about this damn show thence the first commerciall aired a few weeks back. I will watch it, just so I can be prepared with a large arsenal of one liners and witty comebacks, tomorrow at work. Strangely the clips I have seen do parrallel my life with scary accuracy. Where's my cut ABC????

No comments:

Daily Stoic

A great sight we should all subscribe to;