2019/02/23

Cold Spots by Cullen Bunn

I am a bit of a comic book nerd. I can't help it, I just love them, I am not into the super hero crap, I will take a good anti-hero, or something more darker anytime. This is a five book series that has to do with missing people, and ghosts. It was really well done, however, I guess this is today's theme, LEARN HOW TO END A STORY!!!!!!!! The last issue leaves so much open that it would seem obvious that there is going to be more, but no that is it. Just when it is getting good, nothing has been settled, the whole world is in chaos, and that's it folks, thanks for getting emotionally invested in the story line, but we are going to go work on something else.   I can understand leaving a little bit of a cliff hanger, or not tying up every loose end, that's fine, But for fuck sake at least tie up one loose end! Too much to ask? Why insert all the obvious cliffhangers in the last episode? You bait us with like 3 or 4 potential future story-lines, then drop the mic and walk away from the project? Screw you! That is not right and you know it. Did the plot get to complicated for you? You had the potential of a great series. Minimal effort guys! Aim low and you will never be disappointed. 

No comments:

Daily Stoic

A great sight we should all subscribe to;