2015/08/11

School

So Summer term is quickly winding down. A few more weeks and I get a month off of school. I am all registered for fall term. I am taking 15 credits, hope I survive. I changed my major, I was doing a one year certificate for Auto Cad, now I am doing a associate of applied science. Going to mostly focus on networking, but take a few auto card classes for work. They count as electives for my major. so it's a win, win. I get what I need for my short term work goals, and get ready for my more long term goals. I applied for a scholarship through the school and was just notified that I got it. That will really help financially. It's going to be a tough few years, but I really feel the work will be worth it. 

No comments:

Daily Stoic

A great sight we should all subscribe to;