2005/12/03

Ice Cream Anyone?


I know it's not in English, It's in Japanese, but this is the newest flavor in Japan, Wasabi Ice Cream!! Yes, Wasabi, Japanese Horse radish, That super spicy paste you have on your sushi, now can be enjoyed with your ice cream, because I mean what could be tastier then a big spoonfull of wasabi flavored ice cream. There three other new flavors,,,,,,cucumber, soy sauce, and cactus. Well, I guess Ben & Jerries have there work cut out for them, if they hope to enter the Japenese market.

3 comments:

Markus said...

Well, it could be worse. They were thinking of doing an ice cream flavor of "Dog" once. OOOhhh, mommy I got a hair in my teeth! I thinks its labrador!

You should see the mess keith an I are amking at the store!( And yes, we have our clothes on!)
M

Taiki33 said...

I have a hard time beleiving you both have your cloth on, but it does make a nicer mental picture.

Taiki33 said...

I'm hopping for pork friend rice flavored myself.

Daily Stoic

A great sight we should all subscribe to;