2015/09/10

Political Season

As the political season slowly heats up I am reminded of something I have believed and tried to practice my entire adult life. I vote not for the person who promises to do the most good, but for the candidate that I truly believe will cause the least harm. The damage a politician causes will haunt us much longer then any good deeds they achieve. I also strongly believe in voting for a candidate not a political party. Political parties are like organized religions, they hide behind there lies of helping the greater good                                (THE GREATER GOOD) 
but truly only care about promoting their own agenda and personal interests. But when in doubt, vote for the person with the weirdest name. At the very least you will be entertained by the puppets on the news broadcasts butchering their names when they do something wrong, which we all know is just simple a matter of time before they do. I know somewhere out there is a person with the name of  Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch (a city in Whales). If there is a god, that person will get an elected office, and do something so stupid that they make news around the world, and we all will get to watch the talking heads butcher there name 24 hours a day 7 days a week for weeks as the scandal unfolds. Then my life will truly be complete.

No comments:

Daily Stoic

A great sight we should all subscribe to;