2005/03/13

Bush is the Devil!!!!

Ok, Clinton admits to smoking a little wacky weed and we fucking crusifie him like he's the anti-christ. Just rake him over the coals and bash the living hell out of the horny old bastard. Yet, this muther fucker bush who admits to being a fucking drunk, and has not only smoked his share of waky weed, but also done fucking coke, gets elected and no one fucking says a thing!!!! What the hell is up with that? Last time I checked my controlled substance decoder ring, coke was a hell of a lot higher up then a little fucking dope. What in the hell is wrong with this country?? Then he gets us in this fucking war, yet he didn't have the balls to go to Vietnam? Went AWOL, and we want him to be our leader??? Am I taking crazy pills here???? What are you thinking america?? Fucking crack babies!!!! (new you would like that one, mark) The guy doesn't want to be the president, he wants to be the last president. He wants to be the fuck head in the hockey mask in Road warrior, "GIVE ME THE FUEL!!!!" Come on, were are our freaky extremests when we need them, some one for the love of god shoot the mother fucker, before he kills us all. Come on, crawl out from under your rock, and take one for the team. Please, I'm begging, pretty please, with sugar on top, pop a cap in his ass!!! (I have always wanted to say that in a public forum). What has happened to all the gun toting phycos? I need a phyco!!

3 comments:

Markus said...

Hey, threating the life of the pres is ilegal and carries a prison term;) Better re-write that one before Bushes "decoder ring of, The'er out to get me" picks up on that one;)
Your friend:
Crack Baby!

Markus said...

Hey, threating the life of the pres is ilegal and carries a prison term;) Better re-write that one before Bushes "decoder ring of, The'er out to get me" picks up on that one;)
Your friend:
Crack Baby!

Taiki33 said...

Hey I didn't threaten his life, I just wished upon a phyco. Fuck him, and all his small minded followers. He can fucking arrest me if he wants, it's still a free country, well, as free as the republicans will allow use to be. Well, Big Brother if your out there, GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!!! If you don't like what I have to say, kick me out of the coutry, make my dreams come true!!!

Daily Stoic

A great sight we should all subscribe to;