2005/10/08

Spam Kills!!!

You dickless mother fuckers!!! Who in the fuck do you think you are spamming blogs??!! Fuck you and all those around you, you fucking pieces of shit!!! Don't you cause enough bullshit with your fucking pop-ups and e-mails, now you have to fuck with someone's blog? God, I fucking hope something really bad happens to you!!! I'm serously considering finding religion, just so when I pray for evil to fall upon you, it has a better chance of coming to fruition!!!! If I ever catch one of you mother fuckers, I am going to cut off you nuts, and tea bag you with your severed bloody sack!!!!! DIE!!!!! YOU PIECES OF SHIT!!!!

Love,

The International Institute of Peace and Love

2 comments:

Markus said...

"fruition"??????HAHAHAh Holy jesus! I KNEW all those fucking FANTA comercials could fuck with ons mind! Dontchawanta, Fanta, Fanta...FUCK YOU BITCHES!!!!! Now, sit on my bannana and lets split!
M

Tea bag?? oooooo...Naughty!

Taiki33 said...

Hey sorry, that's what happens when you fall asleep with the TV on. Damn dutch girl and her lack of a thumb!!!

Daily Stoic

A great sight we should all subscribe to;